About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Body Shop Haul

Currently, The Body Shop is having a sale.  Buy 3 get 2 Free or Buy 2 get 1 Free in the whole store (excludes gifts and giftcards). 

Also, I had purchased a Groupon in which you paid $20 and got $45 worth.  I purchased two of those and with that, I was able to use it for the below.

Body Shop Haul
Trip #1
Tea Tree Skin-Clearing Foam Cleanser
Tea Tree Skin-Clearing Toner
Body Lotion in Mango and Strawberry
Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover


Body shop

Trip #2
Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator
Aloe Protective Restoring Mask
Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream
Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
Facial Brush
Facial Buffer
Bath Gloves
Satsuma Shower Gel


BTW, I purchased a lot of skincare products because I'm on the hunt for a new skincare regime and I think I've found it.  I will be using these products and will have a review up in a month or so. 

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Caroline Vang said...

Bodyshop's products is so lovely!

www.carolineevigglad.com