About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011 Favorites

Helloooo,

It's been quite a long time since I've done a favorites post so I thought I'd kick off the year with my January faves.

Check it....

January 2011 Faves

1. Lancome Quad - The colors in this quad are as follows:
Top left to right: Dirty Pink (sheen pink color) and Daylight (matte white); Bottom left to right: Couture (intense dark plum) and Bikini Golden (shimmer gold) - I have been loving this quad. Great for everyday wear and you can do quite a few color combos with this one. The colors are very pigmented with exception to Daylight and they blend so well.

2. LORAC Radiant highlight powder - This is my HG highlight. I use this on my cheekbones for a nice glow and on my browbone for a nice highlight.

3. MAC Peachstock l/s - This was from the Liberty of London collection and is a great peachy nude color. It is a Satin finish and very pigment; a little goes a long way. (see swatch below)

4. Lancome Timeless Cream l/s - I found this lipstick in my moms makeup bag and when I applied it, I fell in love. It's like a reddish/burnt brown color and is very creamy. I like to wear this on days when I don't have time to glam up my eyes. (see swatch below)


Lipstick Swatches

5. Ion Volumizing Root Lift - This is a volume boosting spray foam and right now I need it. My hair has been so flat and dull but once I use this baby I get a little "oomph" and my hair looks a lot fuller. It smells very good too.

6. Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara - So far I'm liking this mascara but I have to apply like 3 coats to get my lashes looking full and long. The wand is a bit big for my little eyes but I got used to it.

7. MAC Plushglass in Wildly Lush - This is a plumping gloss and the color is a light nude. When I put it on it looks clear with a tint of biege/peach. And it tastes like Vanilla :)

8. Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom body butter - I love this scent! I use this on my hands, elbows, and knees.

9. Garnier Moisture Rescue lotion - I've been using this product for the past 2 weeks and it moisturizes my skin without feeling oily.

10. Bath & Body Works Sleep Pillow Mist - I've been extremely busy with work and quite stressed that it's been difficult to go to sleep. I spray a little bit of this and the scent of Lavender is very calming and in a way it enhances my sleep.


And that's it for my faves this month. If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment and I'll respond as quickly as I can.


xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Celia said...

I always wanted to get that lavender spritz - I might have to get it soon. great stuff

YASMINE said...

I'd like to try the Bath & Body Works Sleep Pillow Mist and the Jananese cream... Thanks for sharing!
It's my 1st time on ur blog and i'm "lovin it"! lol
Im now a follower
XXX

www.tendancefeminine.blogspot.com

MZ.CYN said...

@ Celia - Yes it smells great and it's very relaxing. I think they sell a candle too.

@ Yasmine - Thanks for following. Glad you're liking my blog :)

Marie said...

Nice favorites, I've been loving my lavender pillow mist too.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com