It's been quite a long time since I've done a favorites post so I thought I'd kick off the year with my January faves.
Top left to right: Dirty Pink (sheen pink color) and Daylight (matte white); Bottom left to right: Couture (intense dark plum) and Bikini Golden (shimmer gold) - I have been loving this quad. Great for everyday wear and you can do quite a few color combos with this one. The colors are very pigmented with exception to Daylight and they blend so well.
2. LORAC Radiant highlight powder - This is my HG highlight. I use this on my cheekbones for a nice glow and on my browbone for a nice highlight.
3. MAC Peachstock l/s - This was from the Liberty of London collection and is a great peachy nude color. It is a Satin finish and very pigment; a little goes a long way. (see swatch below)
4. Lancome Timeless Cream l/s - I found this lipstick in my moms makeup bag and when I applied it, I fell in love. It's like a reddish/burnt brown color and is very creamy. I like to wear this on days when I don't have time to glam up my eyes. (see swatch below)
5. Ion Volumizing Root Lift - This is a volume boosting spray foam and right now I need it. My hair has been so flat and dull but once I use this baby I get a little "oomph" and my hair looks a lot fuller. It smells very good too.
6. Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara - So far I'm liking this mascara but I have to apply like 3 coats to get my lashes looking full and long. The wand is a bit big for my little eyes but I got used to it.
7. MAC Plushglass in Wildly Lush - This is a plumping gloss and the color is a light nude. When I put it on it looks clear with a tint of biege/peach. And it tastes like Vanilla :)
8. Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom body butter - I love this scent! I use this on my hands, elbows, and knees.
9. Garnier Moisture Rescue lotion - I've been using this product for the past 2 weeks and it moisturizes my skin without feeling oily.
10. Bath & Body Works Sleep Pillow Mist - I've been extremely busy with work and quite stressed that it's been difficult to go to sleep. I spray a little bit of this and the scent of Lavender is very calming and in a way it enhances my sleep.
And that's it for my faves this month. If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment and I'll respond as quickly as I can.