Thursday, November 11, 2010

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything





Let me make this short and sweet.

I am currently loving my life and I'm very content with where I stand. Yes, I can always make more money, and yes, I can lose a little bit more weight but overall, I am happy with who I am and who I've become.

I'm not perfect. I make mistakes and continue to make them but it's part of life, it's part of growing up. If you've made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start at any moment you choose.

If you're feeling like your life isn't going the way you want it to or things are just hard right now, here's a little inspiration...


"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets,
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who don't,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it,
If it changes you, let it."





No comments: