Currently I've been using some products more than others...
I have quite a bit of beauty items and try to use them so they don't sit around collecting dust...
Let's get started.
(In no particular order)
1. Tresemme Dry Shampoo - love this product!! I only wash my hair 3x a week and this product comes in handy... it smells pretty good too!
2. Nars Casino/Sin duo - Great bronzer and blush for everyday use but a little goes a long way.
3. MAC Femme Fi e/s - Been using this as a highlighter and I absolutely love how it gives my face a glow.
4. Sephora flat brush - Use this to apply my highlighter and it blends so well.
5. Sephora Blotting Papers - Need this to get the oily's away from my nose and forehead.
6. Sephora by OPI nail polish in *can't remember the name and don't have it with me at the moment* but it's a great nude color.
7. Benefit Smoking Eyes kit - This baby goes with me everywhere. It has 3 e/s, an eyebrow wax and highligher. Also comes with a mini brush, eyeliner, and cute little tweezers. The best kit ever!!
8. MAC HK Tinted Lip Conditioner in Pink Fish - Just a tad bit of color on my lips and I'm good to go.
9. BareMinerals Mineral Veil - great setting powder to keep my face from melting.
10. MD Skincare All-in-One Tinted Moisturizer - Love Love Love this product!!! Its great for the hot weather or when you don't want to much coverage on your face! Use this mostly on the weekends when I'm out and about. It has SPF 15 too!!! Purchased this at Sephora for $8...what a bargain!
That's pretty much it for my current obsessions. If you guys have any questions on certain products or would like a review drop me a comment.