About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Reunited

Hey, Hey, Hey...

I apologize for my lack of posts but I have been so busy lately. I joined soccer this summer and it's been taking up a lot of my time. I enjoy playing and it also keeps me fit which is a GREAT thing.


On another note, I've recently reunited with an old friend who has always been like a sister to me. After a year of not talking, we've gotten so much closer and I'm very happy we are friends again.


6 comments:

Meya said...

you look so pretty!!

MZ.CYN.DEZ said...

thanks girl!!!

M¥PriNcessS said...

so pretty

GorgeousMommyK said...

LOVE THE BANGS!!!
You look so pretty hun!

MEVISH said...

that is so sweet you both look gorjus :)

Malia said...

You got bangs now, looks really good on you! I wish my old home girls would make an effort to chill wit me, but anyway life goes on so congrats on getting one of your old friends back!!