Thursday, July 29, 2010

July Faves

I thought I'd post what I've been using and loving this past month.

Let's get to it...





From left to right:
Estee Lauder Day Wear Plus moisturizer, MUFE HD finishing powder, MAC 130 brush (love it to apply my foundation), and Lancome Tient Idole Fresh Wear foundation (the best ever!)





Body Shop Sweet Lemon whip body lotion and Sweet Lemon body scrub.

The smell is so yummy and helps you wake up in the mornings. It also makes my skin silky smooth like a baby's butt :)






Finally my HG lipgloss is MACs Perennial High Style from the Liberty of London collection. It is such a great peachy pink color. I should have purchased a back up. Oh wells!



P.S. I didn't talk much about the face creme and foundation because I will be posting a review shortly.

Blog ya laters!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Marie said...

The lemon scrub sounds so good!:D Will keep that in mind the next time I shop at TBS!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

Unknown said...

@Marie - It is love at first scent!!!

Malia said...

Hey sexy lips! I left you a comment on the recent post on my page.