Friday, April 23, 2010

Steamy

Hey Blogger World,

It's been awhile since I posted up a look so I said "WTH" and snapped some photos of today's look.

[Beware of the large pic of my eye]







Products used on Eyes

MAC Painterly PP all over lid as a base
MAC Next to Nothing e/s (from Tempting quad) all over lid up to brow bone
MAC Rose Blanc e/s on inner corner
MAC Bamboo on crease
MAC Steamy e/s on lower lashline
MAC Engraved eye pencil as liner
Random mascara



My look for today was quite simple. I've been doing a lot of neutral/simple looks with a pop of color as liner. I don't have much time in the AM to get ready b/c I'm always running late (UGH...wish I could sleep in).

Well, I hope you all have a great weekend. This weekend is nothing but studying and birthday parties...wooohoo!!!! (not to the studying part)

6 comments:

liz said...

aghh! i love how all the colors are so beautiful, go on so smoothly, and give you such a soft look. so so pretty xD

Unknown said...

hey liz, thanks so much.

Celia said...

very pretty look! i use to do a similar look back in the day... gotta revive it!

Julisa said...

love it! what did u use on your lips? the colors pretty =]

Saimese said...

I like how the blue isn't too bright. It's a subtle pop of colour & looks gorgeous!

Andee Layne said...

love the lip color!!! xo gorgeous!