About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Steamy

Hey Blogger World,

It's been awhile since I posted up a look so I said "WTH" and snapped some photos of today's look.

[Beware of the large pic of my eye]







Products used on Eyes

MAC Painterly PP all over lid as a base
MAC Next to Nothing e/s (from Tempting quad) all over lid up to brow bone
MAC Rose Blanc e/s on inner corner
MAC Bamboo on crease
MAC Steamy e/s on lower lashline
MAC Engraved eye pencil as liner
Random mascara



My look for today was quite simple. I've been doing a lot of neutral/simple looks with a pop of color as liner. I don't have much time in the AM to get ready b/c I'm always running late (UGH...wish I could sleep in).

Well, I hope you all have a great weekend. This weekend is nothing but studying and birthday parties...wooohoo!!!! (not to the studying part)

6 comments:

liz said...

aghh! i love how all the colors are so beautiful, go on so smoothly, and give you such a soft look. so so pretty xD

MZ.CYN.DEZ said...

hey liz, thanks so much.

Celly said...

very pretty look! i use to do a similar look back in the day... gotta revive it!

PiinkCupcakez said...

love it! what did u use on your lips? the colors pretty =]

Saimese said...

I like how the blue isn't too bright. It's a subtle pop of colour & looks gorgeous!

Andee Layne said...

love the lip color!!! xo gorgeous!