About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Friday, January 29, 2010

My Current Face Routine

Here is what I'm currently using and have been using for over 3 months or so:


*Merlot Grape Seed Moisturizer (check my review here)
*MAC Fast Response Eye Cream (use this when my eyes look puffy due to lack of sleep or a hangover)
*MAC Prep and Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment – I apply this on my nose and lil bit on my cheeks or wherever I have visible pores.
*Philosophy – On a Clear Day, Oil Free Acne Spot Treatment – I apply this on a stubborn pimple that grew over night or has been sitting on my face for a couple days.
*Smashbox Photo Finish Primer – I'm really not liking this stuff. I still get oilies throughout the day.
*MAC Studiofix Fluid foundation
*MAC Studio Finish Concealer
*MAC Medium Dark natural/shimmer MSF (powder and highlighter duo)
*NARS Laguna Bronzer – use this for contouring

Currently on my Lips:
*MAC lipliner in Oak
*MAC Viva Glam or Rose Romance lipstick
*MAC Florabundance or Mimmy (from HK collection) lipglass


This list looks quite long but in fact I don't think I use too many products for my face. Some products I use everyday and other's not so much.


(Quick snapshot of what's in my makeup bag)


I'm also on the market for a new foundation. Any recommendations for oily skin and a matte finish look without looking too cakey?


5 comments:

GorgeousMommyK said...

I love the Carmex chapstick! It's the best!!

Meya said...

I love Makeup forever HD foundation, it's expensive but so worth it =)

Malia said...

I use carmex 2 for my chapped and cold sore prone lips. Hey i just suscribed to your youtube channel, under maLiasway and i watched some of your vids! Nice makeup you had on your vids! We have a couple of things in common like, i want to go to law school, i have mild acne on my cheeks 2, and we live in the same city. I'm suprised we never met. We should have drinks and talk makeup some time! P.S I found the "CLEANSER" you can buy it separately from QT at GNC. I am for sure going to buy it on Monday! Cant wait to take the needed "Doo-doos" thats been making me thicker in the belly! LOL!!xoxo Malia

MZ.CYN.DEZ said...

@GorgeousMommyK - Yes Carmex is great. I have them everywhere.
@Meya - I tried it once but the mua didn't match me well. I'll give it another shot.
@Malia - Tnx for subbing. We've prolly bumped into each other sometime. lol. But we will def. get together someday. That is a must!!! And that is great that you found the cleanser. I just finished the 14 day system but the last 5 days or so I didn't exercise at all. I'll post a quick blog about it in a bit. Good luck on the "doo-doos" LOL.

Malia said...

Oh for sure we'll meet up! Thanks for wishing me luck!