Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I decided to do it!!!


Yes, I will begin the QT diet on Sunday, Jan. 17.

I had a doctor's appt. today and weight in at 149lbs. I'm 5'4 and the doc. immediately said I had to lower that number (pointing at my weight).

My birthday is next month and hubby is taking me to Vegas. That is my motivation to lose the weight. I have all these pretty dresses to wear to Vegas but they fit super tight...no bueno!

So I'm hoping that this 14-day diet system will help me lose a few pounds and some inches off my waist and thighs. *Crossing Fingers*

I'm thinking of posting updates on the diet...like whether I'm losing weight/inches, how it makes me feel, etc. I'll think about it.

So any of you guys tried this diet?! If so, let me know.


8 comments:

*Anita* said...

thanks for your lovely comment, you're so sweet <3

wish you luck with your diet!
take care girl :) xx

Unknown said...

Good luck!

NayCake said...

oooh yes i've been waiting to see some real feedback cuz i wanna try it too!

keep us updated!
good luck

Yannet said...

Good luck on your diet girl!! My friend is doing it too & she says it gives her a lot of energy!
=)

Malia said...

I am way to scared to try diet drinks or pills. Good Luck!

. said...

Good luck with your diet!
And never give up :)
x

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! I'm a bit nervous cuz I've had bad experiences with diet pills but luckily I'm not doing this alone. I will keep you all posted with my thoughts, feelings, etc.

ting RN said...

good luck :) wt loss has been a big issue for me, i'll b reading your blog to see how it goes for you. as for me I'm old fashion n just work out... the results take longer but I'm scared that diet pills will kill me lol!
ps, you're bestiful
-ting