About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

My CBTsCloset.com Haul

After checking out Jacqueline's haul, I decided to make a purchase and take advantage of the 10% Off discount.  I received my package super fast...like 3 business days after I had placed my order.  It came in a cute lil box that says "Thank You" at the bottom right corner, and another lil star baggie with a zebra print tissue paper wrapping my ring and diamond shape necklace.  I thought it was sooo cute how they packaged my things.  


The pic above you can see the diamond shape necklace I got...It's pretty big and so pretty!!!



Here is the ring I got...It's so cute!!!  I wear it almost everyday =)

Finally, the necklace I got made with my daughter's name "DESTINY".    

I love everything I purchased.  I got so many compliments on the ring and the necklaces.  I will definitely be purchasing some more products in the future.  Check out www.cbtscloset.com.  


2 comments:

Pop Champagne said...

ohhh I love the necklace! I'm checking them out right now- I got my fingers crossed for them being able to ship to Canada!

hehe yeah I heart Jhonny Depp too! Is there any role he can't play!? His kids are so lucky to have the coolest dad around :D

Whit said...

dang i love everything you got girl!!!