Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hello Kitty Look #3

Hey Everyone!!!


First, I want to say "VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!" Mexico won the Gold Cup against U.S.A...Final Score: 5-0 Babbbbbyyyy!!!! You know I gotta represent for my Mexican team all the way!!!! Phew...I'm exhausted after all the yelling and jumping and drinking Corona's...lol. It was a great game and it made my weekend super duper great!!!


On to the look....I decided to play with my HK Too Dolly palette since I hardly ever use it...so here is a lil something I came up with....










Products used on eyes and lips

FACE:
MAC Loose Powder in NC42
Nars Laguna Bronzer for Contour
Nars Orgasm blush
B.M Mineral Veil


EYES:
UDPP
Rollickin' PP on entire lid
Gesso on inner corner and as highlight
Too Dolly on lid
Stately Black on outer v
Tilt on crease
Coastal Scents gel liner in Sexy Pink for lower lashline
Romping e/s on top of Sexy Pink
Ardell lashes

Lips
Myth Lipstick
Hot pink Lipglass (can't see the name of it)

That pretty much sums up my look for the day. I forgot how much I liked this palette so I think I'll be doing a few more looks with it....Hmm....the series continues...LOL.



Any of you have this palette? If so, show me some looks or give me some ideas. I would love to hit pan on this baby...hahahaha.

6 comments:

lindah said...

haha, I was watching that game at work! I think we all knew that USA was going to lose. It was so slow that we were just screaming everytime they scored LOL! xD

and the look is pretty&creative :) I have to start using this palette too...

Unknown said...

I was so into the game...It was fun to watch...cuz normally, I would be too afraid to even watch Mexico lose...lol. This palette is fun...I love the teal and pink color but you do gotta pack it on a bit to get the true color to show up....

MEVISH said...

so gorgeous! I didn't get that palette unfortunatly they sold out :( I checked on ebay and oh boy they were going for a arm n legs worth :S!

love this look on you hon xx

noone said...

I love the colors! I was going to get the palette but it was sold out :( hehe yeah I saw the game as well, US was def going to lose! Then again Canada was out a long time ago HAHAHAHA

Posh Culture said...

I love your makeup especially how you lined the bottom with pink...
Nice blog

Tiff said...

This is such a gorgeous look! I should have bought that palette. Your blending is great :).