About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge Update***

Today's weigh in: 140lbs
Goal: 135lbs


I haven't lost much and I think it's because I was sick for a whole week and wasn't able to hit the gym.  After I got better I was eating crazy!!!  And going to the gym when I had time.  I feel so disappointed but again, it only motivates me to keep trying. I think I lost inches because I'm purchasing a size 6 instead of 8 and instead of a Large I'm purchasing a Medium.  So I guess I'm good.  LOL.  Wish me luck this week.  Oh and Vegas is this weekend!!!  WOOOHOOO....can't wait. 

3 comments:

Chomsiri said...

hey hun! about the pink fake eyelashes, i bought them like that :)

hmmm im not too concerned about how much i weight as long as i look good. im too lazy to go to the gym, LOL! but good luck on it! :D you can do it!

have fun in vegas! <3

Pop Champagne said...

oh you're getting so close!! But I think you look good as is and hope you have soo much fun in Vegas, win the jackpot :D

Melisa said...

OMGEEE,
I too was 140 and decided to loose the chub!!lol