Saturday, March 7, 2009

MAC HK TOO DOLLY LOOK #1








I finally used my Hello Kitty Too Dolly palette.  I must say that the colors I used are not chalky as I thought.  Romping is such a nice hot pink.  I can't wait to play with this palette more.  





   








Products used:

Face:
Johnson's baby Lotion on t-zone
Proactive refining lotion on cheeks
Benefits "that gal" face primer (Love it so far)
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC 42
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW 35
MAC Loose powder in NC 40 (got this from cosmeticswholesale for $12)

Cheeks:
MAC Warm Light Definitive Sculpt and Shape Powder for contouring
MAC MSF in Porcelain Pink for highlighting
MAC blush in blushbaby

Eyes:
Maybelline Dark Brown shadow for brows
UDPP 
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk blended on browbone
MAC HK Yogurt on inner corner
MAC HK Romping on lid and blended up to crease
Facefront Cosmetics Hubba Hubba shadow above crease
NYX Black shadow on outer v and to deepen crease
MAC Blacktrack fluidline for eyeliner
Lower lashine:
MAC HK Romping and FFC Hubba Hubba over it
UD 24/7 Pencil in Yeyo to line lower water line

Curl lashes and applied Maybelline Stiletto mascara

Lips:
MAC Bare slimshine
Rimmel lipliner in Eastend Snob




I will be posting more looks with this palette so stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute :D You have the nicest softest looking brows ever too. I want them!