About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh no!!! More Hello Kitty...

Ok, so today I ended up purchasing the Medium size Hello Kitty makeup bag and the lip conditioner in Pink Fish.  I just couldn't resist.  I was going to get Stylin lipstick but my Hubby was giving me the look....hahahahaha.  I did get Modesty lipstick and Freshwater e/s because I backed to mac.  But seriously....no more Hello Kitty!!!! 

2 comments:

nicoleyy said...

none left already? oh my! that was quick. but atleast you had one already, its not bein released here til like next month or something :c

MZ.CYN.DEZ said...

Hey Nicoleyy...I mean there is a few things left but most of the good stuff is gone! I went to Macy's, Nordstroms, and 2 MAC stores and most of their lippies and accesories are sold out!!! But yea, I was able to get my hands on some goodies....