Monday, February 23, 2009

After work shopping...

Hey fellow bloggers,

I ended up going to MACY'S after work and I originally went to purchase some work shoes and work pants.  However, I stopped by the beauty counters and was wandering around when I bumped into Benefit's counter and ended up purchasing:

Realness of Concealness palette that comes with a mini lip plumper, high beam, ooh la lift, lemon aid, and a 
concealer.  OMG is this freaken awesome!!  I mean it's great for travel, keeping it in your makeup kit or makeup bag.  

Price: $ 32.00 USD







"That Gal" brightening face primer.  It is a silky pink primer that makes any skintone appear smoother and brighter.  I applied this on my hand and it felt sooo silky and smooth.  It goes on clear and the best thing is that it gives you sort of a glow and fresh look.  Nothing shiny or glittery!!!  
Price $ 28 
























Finally, I purchased the Play Sticks foundation in Jump Rope (MAC NC40/NC42).  They don't have much colors to chose from but luckily I was able to find my color.  I really wanted to try this because my cousin has one and her face always looks flawless.  Also, I can fit this in my makeup bag and there will be no need to carry my MUFE or Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation.  

Price $ 34 USD




I also purchased the Clinique's Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief because I've been having really dry skin lately and I heard this was really good.  I'll try it out and let you know what I think.  

So, that was my little haul...  I still didn't find any cute work shoes or black slacks for work.  Darn, another good reason to hit the mall again!  Lol....

3 comments:

Mama Laura said...

I've wanted to try that little kit for a while now, but haven't... Hopefully I'll like it when I do lol. I do like their lip plump. Not a real plumper, but it's nice.

And their Play Sticks, I used for a while and I liked. Not bad! I just prefer more of a liquid than a cream, which is why I ditched it. I still have it for emergencies though.

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to try the Realness of Concealness thingie and the primer! :D

Unknown said...

Mama Laura: I used the concealness kit today and it is great! I love the lemonaid thingy to prime my eyes and basically everything!!! LOL. The concealer is called BOI'NG but didn't like it much. I prefer my MAC one instead. The play stick foundation is pretty cool because it left my skin really smooth. It's more of a travel thing because I'm still trying to finish up my MAC Studio Fix fluid.

Jacqueline: You should give it a try. I really liked all the little products but like MAMA LAURA said the lip plumper doesn't actually plump and the OOH LA LIFT didn't really de-puff but it did moisturize my eye area. Try it out...if it doesn't work for you then return that baby!

I'm planning to exchange my MUFE HD for that Smashbox thingy....you hella convinced me after reading how much you like it.