Tagged by Makeup By Jacqueline.....
......Check her page out....She has awesome makeup tuts and reviews....
On to the goodies.....
Shampoo:
Cibu Shanghai Volumizing Shampoo or Byron Wheat Protein Shampoo
Conditioner:
Cibu Shanghai Voluminzing Conditioner or Byron Wheat Protein Conditioner
Styling Products:
Cibu Oso Shimmer
Cibu Tsu Shine
Infusium 23 Vitamin Treatment
Shower Gel:
Dove
Body Moisturizer:
Nivea Firming Moisturizer
Victoria Secret So Seductive Lotion
Deordorant:
Secret
Fake Tan:
Nope....allll naaattural baby!!!
Cleanser:
Was using Shiseido Purness but due to acne problems I'm trying out Nuetrogena Oil Free Acne Wash and Witch Hazel as a toner
Eye Makeup Remover:
Clinique
Exfoliator:
St. Ives Apricot Scrub (this is the ish!!)
Primer:
Smashbox Photo Finish
Foundation:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid or MUFE HD Foundation
Foundation Brush:
MAC 188
Concealer:
MAC
Powder:
MAC MSF in Med Dark or Shisiedo Powder
Blusher:
Coastal Scents blush palette...love it!!!
Bronzer:
MAC So Ceylon or NARS Laguna
Highlighter:
MAC Pearl Base or Vanilla Pigment
Eye Shadow Base:
UDPP and MAC Paint in Bare Canvas
Eyeshadow:
Currently using the Coastal Scents Neutral Palette..true love =)
Eyeliner:
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline/MAC Engraved
Eyelash Curler:
MAC
Eyelash Base:
None
Mascara:
Maybelline Collosal
Lipstick:
MAC Cherish
Lipgloss:
MAC Little VI lusterglass
Nail Color:
Clear or Purple from OPI
Now I tag....
Mama Laura
GlamArtist88
Gold's Beauty Makeupblog/Mevish
Naomi
Maika
Marnery
Stars in my pocket
and anyone else that's reading this!!!
oh wow are you taggin ME? thank you! this is the first time I've been tagged by someone :)
ReplyDeleteI need/want the Coastal Scents neutral palette! Well...I don't really need it. lol! But I want it really really bad. I need a makeup room :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing the tag! :D
OMG!! The Coastal Scents palette is freaken awesome. It has temporarily replaced my MAC neutral palette...lol. I didn't need it either but...it's a good addition to my makeup addiction! lol.
ReplyDeleteTnx for tagging me Jacqueline!