Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yellow-Pinky Look

How's it going my fellow bloggerz???  I miss my blogging old days.  I'm hoping that I can get back on track soon.  I did this look on Saturday, when I was wearing my yellow and pink "OBAMA IS MY HOMIE" t-shirt.  I didn't post any pix of my full face because I've been suffering with bad acne and it looks horrible.  So here are some pix of the eyes and my lips....




Eyes: Glamour Doll electric lemonade, 
and pinks from 120 palette.




For the lips I'm wearing MAC Pink Treat lipliner,
MAC HK Big Bow lipstick, and Nice Kitty l/g.

14 comments:

  1. nice color combination, wow lips are banging and hottt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luscious lips ! Gorgeous look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! gorgeous look! i love the colors! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! the lip color is so pretty against your skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this eyeshadow look & the lip color. It's hot hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lip colour is beautiful! Looks really nice on you. xx

    http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lips look so nice! Love that combo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. To all of the above:
    Thanks for the sweet comments. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh I'l loving the pink and yellow! The yellow showed up really well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very pretty! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to show me some love and leave a comment!!